Welcome to the Westgate Library!
The library is a place for you to ask questions, find a great book, or work on an assignment. Mr. Klassen Bartel is in the library to help with whatever you might need: Finding resources for an assignment, suggesting your next great read, or just for a chat. Please come by (during your allotted time) and say hi to Mr. Klassen Bartel!
Search our Westgate Catalog
Hours and Staff
- The Westgate Library is staffed Monday – Thursday 8-2:30 and Friday 9:30-2:40.
- For the remainder of the day students can use the library space
- Librarian: Adam Klassen Bartel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (204) 594-6233
- Students may check out up to 4 books at a time
- Standard loan period is 2 weeks and can be renewed up to 3 times (assuming nobody else has requested it.)
- A fine of $0.10/day is charged for overdue books with a maximum find of $5.00 per book
- A fine of $1.00/day is charged for overdue video cameras and tripods.
- Reference materials do not circulate.
- No food or drink in the library except sealable water bottles.
- No gaming on library computers.
- We have a large collection of non-fiction books related to what students are studying in their classes, including history, geography, Mennonite studies, theology etc.
- We have nonfiction and fiction books for students to read for fun!
- Students have access to a number of digital resources to aid them in their studies.
- We have 8 desktop computers
- A printer/photocopier
- Video cameras and tripods